Tuesday, February 11, 2020

20% Off Special!



Hello writers! Welcome to Page Perfect Proofreading & Editing Services!

I am offering you 20% off my already low-priced editing & proofreading services.
No job too big or too small. I have edited everything from a resume/cover letter to a 300 page book.


References are available upon request
This 20% off special will available until March 1, 2020
 Manuscript won't be ready by 3/1/2020?
NO PROBLEM!

Simply email me at spilski@rocketmail.com to lock in this offer & you'll be set to get this offer, even if you're months away from submitting your book to me to edit.
"YOU WRITE IT, I HELP PERFECT IT"


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/07/2020

    It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this superb blog!
    I suppose for now i'll settrle for bookmarking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to
    fresh updqtes and will talk about this wwebsite with my Facebook
    group. Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Dissertation proofreading

    ReplyDelete