Friday, September 01, 2017

My proud accomplishments


Self-portrait of a Dying Man by Michael E. Henderson
A Plague in Venice by Michael E. Henderson
Michael's testimonial: "For anyone looking for a cost effective, thorough, and timely editor, I recommend this service. Sue is easy to work with and responsive."


Jinx at the Greenbrier by Deanna Edens
Sweet Springs by Deanna Edens
Deanna's testimonial: "I have hired Sue for editing and have found her to be professional, quick, and very detail orientated. I would highly recommend Sue for any editing needs. I am currently working on my next book and will have her edit it for me when it is complete."


The Witch's Grave by Dennis Stamey
The Sword of Cullen by Dennis Stamey
The E Street Bully Boys by Dennis Stamey
Dennis' testimonial:
"Sue is quite the professional and has an eye for detail. Since she has edited a couple of books, I will definitely use her again in the future."


Isles of  Olympus: A Guardian's Truth by Sandra Schepis
Isles of Olympus: A Quest of Discovery by Sandra Schepis

The Ruling of Valedrun by R.C. Fettig

Arcanum by GM Kern





No comments:

Post a Comment